Preconstruction drives better outcomes.
Preconstruction is a period before construction for Messer to help owners, the design team and the owner's key stakeholders create a plan for success. Our preconstruction priority is to collaborate with stakeholders to provide an owner timely and accurate information.
We realize construction is one small part of an owner's overall business. Messer will help align capital decisions to the owner's business plan and help the owner make an informed business decision.
We do this through the following:
- Goal Alignment - we work to define what the owner wants and then make sure the project scope matches the available funds
- Planning - we help to determine any phasing needed for the project and then schedule those phases to meet your end date. Our experts create plans that ensure no compromise to an owner's ongoing operations
- Cost Estimating - Messer will match your building needs to your budget. Our in-house estimators have an in-depth knowledge of current costs specific to your local market. Our team includes both mechanical and electrical systems specialists who will perform value analysis on design to find ways to save money and create long-term value
- Quality - Our construction experts work to make sure the facility can be built as designed and determine the best way to do so. Using constructability and design reviews, we solve problems before construction begins avoiding delays and costly changes
- Procurement - Messer realigns the traditional construction supply chain to take advantage of Lean concepts like design assist, prefabrication and bulk purchasing. Our experience shows these methods can dramatically improve project performance and cost