Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Greater Cincinnati.
By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $8 million and numerous volunteer hours to the Greater Cincinnati community in the last decade. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures.
We are also honored by the awards, recognition and opportunities to engage in the community including:
- Deloitte Cincinnati 100 No. 7 (2018)
- Cincinnati Preservation Association Rehabilitation Award for the Our Lady of Peace Chapel located in the heart of Xavier University’s campus (2018)
- ENR Midwest Best Projects Green Building Award of Merit - Messer Construction Co. Corporate Support Office (2018)
- Employees enjoyed participating in the Hamilton County Special Olympics Corporate Games
- Work-study supervisors had a great luncheon with a DePaul Cristo Rey student to celebrate their graduating class
- AGC of Ohio Build Ohio Award, Kenwood Collection - New Construction Category (2017)
- Cincinnati District 3 Police Station Design-Build Institute of America National Award of Merit Federal/State/County Municipal Category and National Award of Excellence (2017)
- City of Cincinnati Police District 3 Headquarters - Cincinnati Design Honor Award Sustainability Category
- National ASHRAE Technology Award Commercial Buildings New Category – Cincinnati District 3 Police Station (2017)
- AGC of America Build America Award Best New Construction Project valued between $10 million and $99 million – Cincinnati Children’s / UC Health Proton Therapy Center (2017)
- AGC of America 2016 Build America Award Best New Construction Project valued over $200 million – Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center Clinical Sciences Pavilion
Interested in a career at Messer? Learn more here.
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
2495 Langdon Farm Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45237, USA | (513) 672-5000
2017 AGC Build America Award: Cincinnati Children
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center Liberty Campus
The Christ Hospital Health Network Joint and Spine Center
University of Cincinnati Scioto Hall Renovation
VEGA Americas, Inc. - Corporate Campus Renovation
Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. CINergize Pharmaceutical Packaging Facility