Dedicated to building a vibrant landscape in Nashville.
By striving to be an excellent community partner, Messer has contributed more than $580,000 and numerous volunteer hours to the Nashville community in the last decade. This means individual and corporate support for community organizations and causes, as well as a consistent focus on including minority- and women-owned businesses on our projects and in our business ventures.
We are also honored by the awards, recognition and opportunities to engage in the community including:
NAWIC Nashville took a jobsite tour of Vanderbilt Health Internal Medicine Center
- Tom Lampe, Vice President for the Nashville region was quoted in the Business Journal regarding challenges facing the construction industry
- Chris Malinowski, Operations Vice President from the Charlotte region on market conditions and contracting concerns
- Governor's Environmental Stewardship Award "Building Green" Category – Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County Fire Station 19 (2017)
- AGC of Tennessee Award of Excellence in New construction under $50 Million – Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority BNA/MRO Hangar Development Project (2017)
- Nashville Minority Business Center MEDWeek Corporate Award (2017)
- AGC of Tennessee Award of Merit in New Construction Under $30 Million – Volunteer State Humanities Building (2017)
- AGC of Tennessee Award of Excellence in Renovation Under $5 Million – Jack Daniel's Distillery Barrel House 1-14 (2017)
Interested in a career at Messer? Learn more here.
Our representatives consult with owners who are making decisions about future building and introduce them to Messer.
230 Great Circle Road | Suite 218 | Nashville, TN 37228-1726 | (615) 256-5006
Maury Regional Health Complex
Community Health Systems Regional Hospital of Jackson Emergency Department Expansion & Renovation
2017 AGC of Tennessee Award of Merit: Volunteer State Community College Humanities Building
Meharry Medical College Cal Turner Family Center for Student Education
Brown-Forman Corporation Jack Daniels Homeplace Improvement
Nashville State Community College Theatre & Academic Building